ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET PRESERVATION
We work closely with our clients to tailor their estate planning documents to meet their needs and objectives, all the while being mindful of planning strategies to legally minimize inheritance and estate taxes.
Prior to the initial estate planning conference, we work with our clients to provide them with a list of the information we require to prepare their documents. We appreciate that the estate planning process can be intimidating and our goal is to make the process as easy as possible for our clients.
We recommend that our clients have a Last Will and Testament, Durable Financial Power of Attorney and Durable Health Care Power of Attorney and Health Care Treatment Instructions (Living Will).
Our estate planning and asset preservation practice focuses on the following areas:
Please contact us for an appointment.
- Estate and business succession planning
- Wills and Living Wills
- Financial and Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts
- Legal guardianships
We regularly represent Executors and fiduciaries in the administration of trusts and estates. We specialize in probate, non-probate and family concerns in the estate administration field.
Professionals and business owners rely on us for solution-based, common sense legal advice. We are available to our business clients for all manner of legal representation.
Our business law practice focuses on the following areas:
- Business development and organization – forming partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies
- Business acquisition involving the purchase and sale of assets
- Business planning
- Shareholder and partner agreements
- Business succession planning
- Debt collection
- Contracts and transactions
- Choice of business entity and formation
We provide full-service representation to clients in real estate matters. We will confidently represent you in all commercial and residential real estate matters.
Our real estate law practice focuses on the following areas:
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Real estate closings
- Purchase or sale of residential and commercial real estate
- “For Sale by Owner”
- Financing and mortgage refinancing
- Title insurance
- Land acquisition and development
- Zoning and land use
- Subdivision planning
- Land use appeals
- Landlord and tenant matters
Recognized as experts in the area of municipal law, we have a long history of representing municipal clients, including townships, boroughs, zoning hearing boards and sewer and water authorities.
We assist our clients in agency-organized adoptions. We also represent our clients in legal guardianship matters.
We are committed to finding the most cost-effective ways to resolve your legal issues. We base our fees upon the complexity and nature of the legal services to be performed, the time expended and the results obtained. We are willing to discuss fees with you at any time.
We appreciate the confidence our clients have placed in us. We will handle your legal matters and concerns fairly, aggressively and diligently. We look forward to serving you.